The Horton Building is a 2000 square foot space conveniently located on Rosa L. Parks Boulevard in downtown Nashville. Our historic brick building features hardwood floors reclaimed from a Civil War era tobacco farm and an in-house coffee shop. The space also includes a 200 square foot built-in stage and built in bar. The space can accommodate up to 130 guests seated and up to 175-200 guests cocktail style. There is also a small prep kitchen in the back for easy busing and serving.
We offer a professional conference room location for you to conduct business meetings with your clients. We provide the perfect environment to help your business hold productive meeting and brainstorming sessions. Whether you are small business owner who needs access to a professional meeting space or are representing a major corporation in search of a centralized meeting place, our conference space provides the perfect solution. The Horton Building offers hourly or daily rental rates.
Conference Room Pricing
- Free coffee/tea/water
- Accommodates up to 10-12 people seated at conference table and 20 total with extra wall seating
- The options to purchase food from our in-house coffee shop
- T.V. included for presentations. Apple TV hook ups.
- High speed internet
Rent by Day or Hour:
- $100/hr - just one hour. Coffee not included but coffee/food can still be purchased from Tin Cup Coffee Co.
- 4 Hour Rentals - Includes 2 free air pots of coffee (3.5 Liters)
- Day rentals (9am-5pm) $600 + 1.5 Gallon server of coffee (sugars and cream provided as well)
- Multi Day Event Rentals - Check with us on pricing